Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Too-Funny Tuesday

Here we are at another Tuesday.  Blah.  What.Ever.

So, again, I wanted to inject a little humor into the day by showing another funny video.  I didn't have to look very far for this one --one of my own Lovelies put this together during last semester.  She is an English major and became intrigued with the works of John Donne, a late-16th century poet.  You really should read his works --they're beautiful.  In fact, you may want to google this particular sonnet before watching the video --it is indeed very spiritually uplifting!

This video is actually a recitation of one of his more famous sonnets, "Death, Be Not Proud".  The subject matter itself is quite stirring, when read in its intended seriousness, but Lovely #2 was at the end of a long semester and needed to do something to lighten things up a bit.


I can never watch this too many times --it cracks me up each time I watch it!

HAPPY Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment